Saturday, February 28, 2009

Recap

-It was a VERY long week at school. It went by really slow.
-Trent can roll over to his belly now and back to his back! We have been waiting forever for him to do this!
-I got to see Ethan on Sunday and will be seeing him again on Monday night when Ingrid, Jennifer, and I watch The Bachelor finale together!! He is so cute! Ingrid and Sean are very blessed!
-Today is Lucy's 6th birthday party at Bounce n Beans! She has been talking about it all week!!
-I was sick for a couple of weeks; now Daddy has it! Yuck!
-I'm on the hunt for some new patio furniture for my back porch. I'm so ready for spring, so we can grill out!
-Cheer Warrior practice went great on Thursday! Looking forward to he CRCT pep rally! They are going to do so great!
-Naps are great. I thoroughly enjoy naps.
-It is a rainy Saturday, and I love it. Perfect for a relaxing day!
-I really want another dog. Brigsby needs a sibling!
-REALLY looking forward to Spring Break!!

2 comments:

Reason in Belief: My View said...

Yay! Monday is gonna be fun! Baby and The Bachelor...AND pizza! Yum! I will wear my stretchiest pants! haha...

Anonymous said...

i cant wait for spring either!!! yay!