Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Newest Addition...Brigsby Has A Little Sister!!!!!

I am pleased to announce that I have a new addition! Brigsby is now a big brother!!!

Macy Hope Baggett
Born March 3, 2009
1 pound, Maltese

That's right! Another Maltese has been added to the Baggett family! Brigsby now has a little sister! He is already a great big brother to little Macy. Macy weighs just over 1 pound but will grow to be about 5 pounds full grown! She is 7 weeks old. She is playful, eating well, sleeping well, and 100% sweet!!! She loves to snuggle and sleep right up close to me! Macy will be taking her first trip to the vet tomorrow to get all checked out. Her mommy is VERY excited to go shopping to get her wardrobe started! I am ready to find the cutest bows to put in her cute little ears and of course we will need one of the collars with little jewels on it. And last but not least, the doggie swimsuits that Target has is a definite must have for Macy's summer adventures!

I am already completely in love with my new little sweetheart! I will post pictures of Macy soon, as well as some of Brigsby and Macy together! Check back soon! :-)

-B

No comments: