Monday, October 20, 2008

The Weekend

I had a great weekend! Rachel, Stacey, and I hung out in Kennesaw on Friday night and had a great time with many, many laughs. We all went home with new additions to our wardrobe, so that is always a good night! Saturday, we had a cheer competition at Gordon Central. My JV girls overcame some tough circumstances before they even hit the floor, yet they went out and put an AWESOME routine on the floor. I was so proud of them and proud to be their coach. My mom, dad, and college friend Ingrid came, and I was so glad to have them there. It meant so much to me that they came to support my girls. We have one more competition at Roswell this weekend, and then we will look forward to Sectionals and State with Varsity! Saturday night, Rachel came over and hung out at my place and we had a great time sitting around and having girl talk :). This weekend, we have plans to go out with friends, so I'm looking forward to that. She is a great friend, and I'm so thankful for her. God seems to always know when we need special friends in our lives.

School is going well so far this week, and Friday will be a big day. Book Character Day, Fall Party, and Fall Festival. Our Kindergarten team is dressing up as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I was nominated to be Snow White, so that should be pretty funny. I will post pictures when I can.

No comments: