Friday, May 15, 2009

Columbus Bound

I am headed down to Columbus after school today to see my sweetheart. We are going to dinner with Robbie's parents tomorrow night. We'll go to church Sunday and then go eat lunch with his family at his grandparents' house. I am so looking forward to some time with my sweet Robbie! What a blessing he is to me, and I am so thankful that the Lord has brought him in to my life. I am amazed at this wonderful man. Next weekend, we will spend the weekend at the lake with my Dad, Mom, brother, and sister in law. We will leave on Friday and come back on Monday. We are really looking forward to this! :-)

Five school days are left. It is so hard to believe that I will soon be entering my third year of teaching. It seems like just yesterday that I was walking across the stage at KSU for my graduation. How time does fly! I am so ready for summer. I love my students and will miss them, but I know that we are all ready for a break. I am ready to have some days of rest and relaxation by the pool! Speaking of, I got TWO swimsuits last night at Aeropostale for $16 each!!! I was so excited for myself! There's nothing like a good deal!

Well, I'm off to Columbus for a weekend with my sweetness. I can't wait to see him! :-)

No comments: