Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Robbie

I love this boy! Here are just a few reasons why:

1. He has the character of Christ and shows his love for me the same way that Christ shows His love for his church.
2. He makes me get on the road to go home before it gets dark, because he worries about me driving by myself at night.
3. He endures my many trips to the pet stores to buy new things for Macy.
4. He loves me just the way I am.
5. He never lets me pump my own gas.
6. He gives me sweet kisses on my forehead, and he's always reaching for my hand when we are in the car together.
7. Speaking of, he always lets me control the AC and radio in the car, and he always lets me have the remote control, too.
8. He has the sweetest family ever, and he treats them with respect and admiration.
9. He makes it his job to calm my fears and insecurities.
10. He makes random trips to the store for me.
11. He gets nervous about being around my Daddy, because he really wants them to have a good relationship.
12. He doesn't just tell me that he loves me, he SHOWS me that he does.
13. He says the most heartfelt blessings each time we sit down to eat.
14. He is the most amazing person that I have ever met in my life.
15. He has proved me wrong, because I never thought that a love like this truly existed! He is my dream come true! :-)

-B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures please!!!!