Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Updates

-I can't seem to stop smiling these days, and I can't seem to cease thanking my Savior for carrying me through these most difficult last three years. Thank you, Lord, for standing firm on Your promises to me! YOU are my everything, and I pray that I will ALWAYS give you all the glory! I have learned so much that I will carry with me for the rest of my life, and I thank you for teaching me those valuable lessons...even in the most difficult of times. Praise You, my sweet Jesus!
-Macy goes to the vet tomorrow for her second round of shots since I have had her. I feel so sorry for her!!
-Lucy is spending the night with me tonight. She has been begging me for two weeks, so we are going to have a slumber party tonight!
-Trent's 1st birthday is rapidly approaching...June 14th!
-I am counting the minutes until I am in Columbus tomorrow. I can't wait to see my sweetheart! It's so hard being away from him, but we have the whole summer ahead that I can be there while I am off from work. I love this boy more than words could ever say!
-We had a great Memorial Day weekend at the lake. Mom, Dad, Brenton, Christa, Robbie, and I had a blast! We just chilled out, fished, went out on the boat, played cards, went shopping, and grilled out! It was so relaxing and much needed for all of us!
-Robbie and I had been shopping in Dick's Sporting Goods a couple of weeks ago, and I had saw a pink tackle box that I wanted, but I didn't get it. Robbie surprised me on Friday when he got to my apartment to leave for the lake...he had bought it for me, so I was decked out this weekend with my pink fishing rod that Daddy bought me and my pink tackle box from Robbie. Hey, you can still be stylish when you are fishing!
-I leave tomorrow for Columbus. I am going to cook dinner tomorrow night when I get there. Robbie's mom and I are going shopping on Friday while he is working. Friday night, Robbie and I are going to buy him some new dress pants for work. Saturday, I am going to Shelee's bridal shower at Robbie's parents' home and then he and I are going to stay down there for the night instead of driving back to Columbus and then driving back down there Sunday morning for church. It will just be easier this way. I love Robbie's family and look forward to seeing them all this weekend! They are just precious! :-)
-Macy stayed with Nana while we were at the lake this past weekend. They had a great time!
-I took a bunch of Macy's things...her carrier, two dresses, her overnight bag...to get monogrammed yesterday! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

-B :-)

1 comment:

Sean and Ingrid said...

Good update! I am thinking I'm going to like this guy- surprising you with a pink tackle box is so sweet and thoughtful. :)