Friday, March 20, 2009

Headed Back to KSU....But Not For My Master's!!

I have always been interested in interior design. I absolutely love it and have so much fun with it. Decorating my entire apartment last summer was heaven on earth for me! I have always wanted to learn more about it and possibly do it some on the side. However, it's always been one of those things that I thought I would never have the chance to do. BUT, last week, I decided that I am going to make it happen! You only live once! So, I started checking online for classes and such! I found out that KSU offers "Leisure and Life Enrichment Classes". Anyone can take them. You don't have to be KSU alumni. They have everything from photography classes, to cooking classes, to ballroom dance classes (which I think would be totally cool to do) to writing classes, etc. Pretty much anything you can think of! So, I found a class on Interior Design for Beginner's. I checked it out and read more about it and got SO excited!! It sounds awesome and is just what I have been looking for! So, I took the plunge and signed up! It is 5 weeks long and on Monday evenings. I am SO excited! The first class will be April 13th. If I like this class, then they have more interior design classes starting this summer that will be an extension off of this class. That would be awesome to do while I am out of school for the summer! I can't wait to get started with this and see where it goes! :-)

-B

1 comment:

Sean and Ingrid said...

LOL As I was reading I thought you were going back for another Bachelors! Sounds like fun. We're about to start our basement. You can decorate it when it's done. :)