Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Monday Once Again...

-Mondays are no fun. When my alarm went off this morning, I was not a happy camper.
-DANCING WITH THE STARS tonight!!! I love it!!!
-Nana's 83rd birthday is Thursday. We are all going out for dinner in Rome!
-Spring Break is 9 days away. Will I make it???
-I am having Trent's pictures made over Spring Break at Portrait Innovations. This will be a surprise for my Mom and Carrie for Mother's Day. They have NO clue! SHHHH!! Don't tell!
-Trent has the "army crawl" mastered. Now if he can just start getting up on those knees!
-Daddy found Christa and I both a pink fishing rod this weekend! Yeah! We are so excited about our week at the lake this summer!
-I have decided that I'm going to get another DOG!! I want to get another maltese poodle just like Brigsby, but I'm going to get a girl this time so I'll have one of both. Brigsby needs a sibling! I have just started looking, so it may take a while to find one at a good price, but we'll see. I am very excited! I already have her name picked out! :-)
-I am going to start tanning this week. I can't stand looking at this pale skin anymore!!
-One of our Kindergarten students lost her dad in a tragic accident last Wednesday. Her sister is in 1st grade at WES too, and she has a younger sister as well. The girls will not be back to school for another week. Please remember this family in your thoughts and prayers. Such a devastating loss. I can't even imagine.
-Brenton and Christa's first anniversary is in a couple of weeks. They are going to Pigeon Forge to celebrate! YAY for one year of wedded bliss!
-I'm still on the diet. I weighed in this morning for the first time, and I lost 2 pounds last week, and that was without exercising! I wasn't able to exercise for most of the week b/c I had strep, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much I lose this week with exercise! Yeah! It's working!
-Looking forward to cooking a healthy dinner tonight. Grilled chicken, lima beans, and half of a baked potato...all within my diet! Yum Yum!
-I ordered me a shirt to wear for Cowyboy/Cowgirl Day in a couple of weeks. It is so cute.

Ready for what this week may bring! :-)

-B

No comments: