Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Monday...Only 4 Days Until Friday!!

-44 school days until summer, and three weeks until Spring Break.
-I love Miley Cyrus' new song, "The Climb". I heard it for the first time in the car last night, and I was literally fighting back tears.
-Browsed our book fair this morning at school and made out my wish list. There's some good stuff!
-Going to another baby consignment sale this weekend; Trent Bug is a little spoiled!
-Need to start tanning VERY badly! I might start this week.
-Just a few more Cheer Warrior practices until the big pep rally. Things are coming along nicely.
-I have all kinds of fun activities planned for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow. We will be having green milkshakes tomorrow afternoon!
-Still going strong on the diet...but I still don't like it.
-I've been brainstorming ideas of re-arranging my classroom next year. It needs a new look; going to change out where my desk is and where the kids tables are.
-This weather is insane. Snow two weekends ago, sunny last weekend, and rain all this weekend. WHAT???
-Got to see little Ethan yesterday. Just love that kiddo. He's too cute. His mom is pretty cool, too! :-)
-I want to visit Tellus. I haven't been yet and am anxious to go! We tried to go on a field trip there in April, but it didn't work out.
-It's crazy to me to think that my first little group that I had will be big 2nd graders next year! WOW! How time flies!
-We have really been digging in to some of our Science standards, and it has been so fun to teach!!
-Hope the weekend hurries and gets here!!

-B

1 comment:

Sean and Ingrid said...

I am so with you on the tan! I can't wait for it to warm up again so I can lay out.