Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Twelve

1. WHS Cheer Banquet is Thursday night. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
2. Trent will be 9 months on Saturday! WOW!
3. Book Fair is next week at school. I LOVE the book fair!
4. Dad and Brenton went to the Atlanta race on Sunday and had a great time!
5. I will have a 3 day weekend. I'm not working on Friday due to a doctor's appointment. Three day weekends are nice.
6. I am pulling my hair out trying to teach my students syllables. They are just not getting it, and it is so frustrating. I'm back to the drawing board to figure out a better way to help them understand.
7. I bought my new patio furniture, and I LOVE it! Got a GREAT deal at Wally World!
8. I also bought me a new bicycle. Mom and I went riding on Sunday, and it was so fun. Such good exercise! I really look forward to riding this spring and summer!
9. Apparently, everyone has a life verse based on their birthday. A teacher that I work with sent me the link. The verse for July 1st, my birthday, is 2 Corinthians 7:1.
10. I got a pedicure on Saturday! It was very relaxing!
11. PTO and School Square Dance is tonight. YEE HAW!
12. 48 school days left until summer!!

Have a blessed week-

-B

1 comment:

Reason in Belief: My View said...

I LOVE book fairs! Can I come?? And I would love to get a bike, too. I loved riding when I was younger...and would love to do it again!