Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's Been Going On This Week

-Only 51 school days left until summer!
-Brenton and Christa's first anniversary is coming up on April 5th. I can't believe that they have been married a year already!
-We are planning to take Trent to the park this weekend. It is going to be beautiful, and he loves being outside!
-We are making green milkshakes at school for St. Patty's Day! I love St. Patty's Day; it's a lot of fun. I have my St. Patty's Day shirt ready! Nobody will be able to pinch me! :)
-Mom and Dad are in the midst of planning our week at the lake. It looks like we will go around the first of June. We will rent a condo at Lake Weiss for the week like last summer. It was an absolute BLAST, so we are really looking forward to going again. Dad is in search of Christa and I new fishing rods before we go. We both love fishing so much and can really hang with the boys when it comes to catching the fish. Of course, little Brigsby will be making the trip with us again this year! Dad is renting us jet skis too! YAY!
-I love my parapro, Mrs. Cagle. School would not be the same without her. I am INCREDIBLY thankful for her friendship and guidance.
-The Bachelor finale was TERRIBLE. I am never watching again! Right, Ingrid and Jen?!
-Lauren, Lindy, and Chandler are such blessings to me. They can turn a bad day around in a second. Love those kiddos to pieces. Just talking to them on the phone brightens many days for me.
-To buy a house or not to buy a house: that is the question!! I'm majorly pondering that...
-Mall of GA on the 21st with Kaci; we are on the hunt for spring/summer clothes! Shopping really is the best therapy, right Kac?
-Kindergarten Planning Day was Wednesday and was really fun! We got to have lunch at Chili's and had a great time telling stories and laughing together. I love to laugh.
-I love my big brother. I mean, I simply adore that boy. It's the little things that he does for me that mean the most. He'll never know how much he means to me.
-Patience is a lesson that I seem to continually be learning.
-My Nana will be 83 this month. She still gets around with the best of them. Love her bunches.
-The Lord is still the captain of the ship that is my life...even when I don't understand what He's doing. I know one day I will though, so I'm pressing forward... even when it seems impossible to do so.
-Ju is the big sister that I never had. Oh, how thankful I am for her (and Ben too). I can't think of a time that she's not been there when I needed her. I hope that's the kind of friend that I am to others.
-My uncle JD is very sick with cancer. I love him to pieces and am very concerned. My thoughts are continually with him (and my Aunt Lucille) throughout my days.
-Did I mention that there are only 51 school days left until summer??!!

-Brooke :)

1 comment:

Reason in Belief: My View said...

I am with ya! ;) Now I am going to buy some new magazines to catch up on the story!
I have st pattys day underwear. So no pinching, people!